Body Like The Summer
We here at G of G Inc know it is hard to think about the summer with these frigid conditions outside, but it is coming! Summer will be here before you know it, and we can’t wait. We are so pumped to staff all these cool events our clients have told us about! Everything from Gay Pride to OVO to Digital Dreams in Toronto, cool festivals like Osheaga in Montreal, Center of Gravity in Kelowna and Boots and Hearts in Barrie. We have every single genre of music festival from PEI to BC coming this summer. Not to mention all the amazing festivals like the Festival of Beers and the CNE across the country.
Do we have you excited yet?
The perfect check list for a promotional rep:
– Black skirt: Simple, not too short and comfortable but still dressy
– Black heels: So many promotions call for plain black heels. Get yourself a good pair and make sure you can stand in them for a few hours comfortably.
– Flats: Some of our promos will call for black flats or white Ked style type of running shoes. You can pick up cute and comfortable pairs for a really good price.
– Black leggings: We know the theme here seems to be black on black on black, but black leggings are essential for comfortable promos where they require “pants”. Make sure they are the thicker ones that are not see-through!
– Black bra: The best kind of bra is the one that can be both a regular bra and strapless. This way, if you get to your promotion and they put you in something strapless, you aren’t tucking in your bra straps. Let’s be honest ladies, you can always see see-through bra straps, so let’s avoid those!
You get booked for an awesome promotion at VELD Music Festival. You get up and you are so pumped for three days of non-stop house music, awesome DJs, great co-workers at a great promo. You look down and oh no, you forgot to shave! Shaving is the worst. It’s time consuming, you don’t want to get prickly while at work once the sun goes down and it’s just a pain.
We have a solution. We have partnered with Ooh La Lash on College Street in Toronto to bring you all your lasering needs! It is your one stop shop for laser, eye lash extensions, and eyebrow tinting. Ooh La Lash was founded by Natalie Costa, and our very own CEO Jennifer uses Ooh La Lash for everything!
“Although I am an Advanced stylist with Xtreme Lash & Miscencil; I’m still constantly upgrading my skills. Lashes are my passion so I always have the most innovative techniques and products to share with my clients. I know my craft inside and out. I do beautiful lashes, but also I also understand where lash extensions came from, what they are made out of, sanitation for the eye area, eye anatomy & shaping for different eye shapes, mixing different lengths and curls within full sets,etc.” – Natalie from Ooh La Lash
Right now, Ooh La Lash is offering the staff at G of G Inc a special price on all laser hair removal. Right now, we are offering G of G Inc staff laser hair removal $89.00 a session on any body part! All you have to do is go to http://oohlalash.ca/ and click on BOOK NOW, select Jessica, select what you are looking to book, and make sure you write in the notes section that you are a G of G Inc referral.
Now you will have a hairless summer for all your amazing promotions you will be working! Nothing like having a bikini body all the time.
If you are interested in working a variety of promotions for G of G Inc – email email@example.com with three pictures and a resume.