The Beauty You Are: Summer Beauty Tips
The world would have us believe that there are no simple and inexpensive natural beauty tips and tricks. Women spend a fortune on beauty products and don’t think twice about the toxic chemicals that go into these expensive products. Seems like the world is telling us that we need to spend lots of time, lots of money, and risk our health to be beautiful. DON’T BELIEVE IT! Here are a few easy, more natural ways to enhance your beauty that your body will love. Enjoy!
1. Want those Kylie J lips without the syringes? Add a few drops of peppermint essential oil to your lip gloss for instant lip pump!
2. Dry Brushing for Better Skin OH YES! Dry brushing is a simple detoxification process for your body. It stimulates a number of organs through a gentle massage. It also helps the lymphatic system, eliminates dead skin coatings, strengthens the immune system, can eliminate cellulite, stimulates the hormones, and can help tighten skin through better circulation. Best of all, it’s cheap and easy.
3. Get an instantly whiter smile without multiple dental appointments, and silly trays. Try dipping your toothbrush in activated charcoal! It helps whiten teeth while promoting good oral health by changing the pH balance in the mouth, helping prevent cavities, bad breath, and gum disease. BE CAREFUL, it can get a little messy!
4. Why spend money on one of those common “coffee” scrubs you see on social media, when with these three ingredients you can make your own? Olive oil, coffee grinds, and sea salt. Try adding a few drops of vanilla or your other fave essential oils!
5. Elbow and Knee Exfoliate and Skin Brightener: Cut an orange in half and rub it on your elbows and knees. This helps soften those rough patches. And it smells good. (Rinse off the sticky mess when you are done)
6. All Natural Black Head Removal – Place 4 or 5 drops of raw honey on an open lemon wedge. Then rub the lemon on your face for a minute, emphasizing any trouble areas. Leave the mixture on for 5 minutes and rinse with cold water.
7. Last but not least when in doubt and I’m sure you have all heard it before… Coconut oil for EVERYTHING – body moisturizer, lip chap, deep hair treatment, and even shaving cream!